You will get 10 xLights effect presets in the video for use in your show. This set is themed for Patriotic displays/songs.
These effects were created for a matrix, but can be used on other props, such as a Mega Tree, with a little tweaking.
The effects are imported directly into your preset list by following the steps below.
- Open xLights and a sequence (can be a new one or one you are working on).
- Right click in the sequence editor and click on Effect Presets.
- When the Effect Presets window opens click on import.
- Find the downloaded file on your computer and click open.
- The presets are now ready to use by clicking on apply preset.
Each preset is set for a small amount of time, but can be changed in length as you need (you might have to tweak some settings to expand the movement). Any preset with a picture will need to have an image you would like to use mapped to it. Text would also need to be added and tweaked for you display.
*Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds, cancellations, returns or exchanges will be given.